Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is a Top Ten Summer freebie so I’m doing Top Ten books I plan on reading Poolside this summer.
10. Romancing The Throne – Nadine Jolie Courtney. This seems like a light romance with some sibling rivalry over a boy that will either annoy me or amuse me.
9. Always and Forever, Lara Jean – Jenny Han. Loved the first two and can’t wait to read this last one.
8. The Unlikelies – Carrie Firestone. This book has a The Breakfast Club vibe. Needs to be read.
7. A Season of Daring Greatly – Ellen Emerson White. Baseball is very summer-y.
6. Dramatically Ever After – Isabel Bandeira. Loved Bookishly Ever After so this one is a must read.
5. Internet Famous – Danika Stone. Loved All the Feels so this one is another must read.
4. Trusting You and Other Lies – Nicole Williams. That cover looks so summer-y.
3. Lucky in Love – Kasie West. Kasie West is perfect for summer.
2. The Dazzling Heights – Katherine McGee. Hopefully this one is just as addicting as the first.
- When It’s Real – Erin Watt. I’ve heard good things about this author.