Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten most bingeworthy shows of all time.
10. Musketeers – One way to suck me in is to have amazing characters that play off each other well. This show is gold.
9. American Ninja Warrior – This is the first season I’ve watched more than an episode and I’ve already watched a lot of the past seasons to catch up.
8. Breaking Bad – This show will never not be addicting.
7. Charmed – The original of course. I can easily binge watch a whole season or two of this show in a weekend before going back to real life.
6. Royal Pains – I love medical shows and this one was unique. I loved the relationship between the two brothers.
5. The Big Bang Theory – There’s always a marathon on so it’s a convenient binge watch but it’s also easy to pick up pretty much anywhere in the show and you can still understand what’s going on.
4. White Collar – Loved the chemistry between all of the characters, but especially Peter and Neal. How could you not love Neal?
3. The West Wing – I still binge-watch the early seasons. I usually end up moving on to something else by the time I get to Sam Seaborn leaving but it’s still great to binge watch. Jed Bartlett for president again please.
2. Code Black. Only 3 seasons(still hoping for a miracle rescue) but it was so addicting. The bromance between Mario and Angus was amazing.
- ER – My first medical show. The nostalgia is strong with this one. There was nothing I didn’t love about this show.