Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten Covers that remind me of Fall.
10. The Great Hunt – Wendy Higgins. Maybe it’s because there’s a lot of wooded trails where I live but this cover screams Fall to me.
9. The Inside of Out – Jenn Marie Thorne. Long sleeves and layers.
8. In the After – Demetria Lunetta. This one is more of a feel. I like darker books in the Fall.
7. The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken. Same as above, orange and brown just give it a Fall feel.
6. Geekerella – Ashley Poston. The truck says pumpkin on it. My mind immediately goes to Fall.
5. Anna Dressed in Blood – Kendare Blake. Dark and paranormal, Supernatural always starts in the Fall and my brain connected these two things.
4. One of Us is Lying – Karen M McManus. It looks like yearbook pictures and ours always took place in the Fall.
3. Walk on Earth a Stranger – Rae Carson. This is another one where the colours just shout Fall to me.
2. The Field Party Series – Abbi Glines. Any of these covers could work with the football field in the background.
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling. Fall means returning to Hogwarts.