Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten rainy day reads.
10. The One – John Marrs. Addictive read, perfect for cuddling under a blanket.
9. The Princess and the Fangirl – Ashley Poston. Light, quirky.
8. Anything Kasie West is perfect for a rainy day.
7. Frostblood – Elly Blake. Sometimes rainy days bring out the fantasy lover in me.
6. The Last Time We Say Goodbye – Cynthia Hand. And sometimes rainy days make me want a book that will make me cry.
5. Anything Sarah Dessen. Like Kasie West, she’s a great pick for a rainy day author.
4. Sometimes rainy days make me feel like reading a thriller.
3. Katie McGarry is another author who makes for a great rainy day read.
2. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins or any series for staying on the couch all day under a blanket.
- Because there is never a bad time to read Harry Potter.