Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten bookish things I’d like to own
10. A bookshelf that I can pull down from my ceiling. I’m short so all that extra headspace is just a waste. Let me use it for something good.
9. Barring that, an extra room for a library.
8. Bookish scarves. I do own a couple but I can never have enough!
7. Bookish shawls. I’ve seen the huge ones that have fantasy maps on them. I want!
6. A mood light that will change depending on how my feelings are while reading. Also good for letting others know when I am not okay so stop asking.
5. A bookish bed spread. I need a new one anyway.
4. A bookish hat that will actually look good on my head.
3. Some cool bookends. The ones I have are a little boring.
2. Waterproof books. I love reading in the tub but also love the feel of an actual book.
- Infinite time to read!