Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten back to school freebie. I did Top Ten Books that take place during the school year(aka the characters actually go to class).
10. P.S. I Like You – Kasie West. Kasie West books are always super cute and I loved the plot of writing song lyrics on the desk.
9. The Inside of Out – Jenn Marie Thorne. I thought this was an interesting way to look at how sometimes one person’s voice is so loud it drowns out the voices of the people who should be heard.
8. Don’t Touch – Rachel M Wilson. I loved this book and the way it handled Caddie’s OCD.
7. One of Us is Lying – Karen M McManus. This murder-mystery was both fun and engaging to read.
6. First & Then – Emma Mills. This book was super cute and I fell in love with so many different characters. And I would totally read a Foster spin-off.
5. Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell. Probably one of the books I’ve related to most in my life. I loved Cath and Levi. And Simon and Baz.
4. All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven. It’s been how long and I am in no way yet okay after this book.
3. Every Last Word – Tamara Ireland Stone. I loved the use of poetry to connect the group.
2. Eliza and Her Monsters – Francesca Zappia. One of my favourite reads this year. I could relate to Eliza so much.
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling. They might not offer classes like Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts in regular school but I would go back and pretend I never graduated if they did.