Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten books of 2017.
10. Caraval – Stephanie Garber. I loved the setting and would love to visit!
9. Nyxia – Scott Reintgen. This was probably my biggest surprise of the year. I kept putting it off after buying it until I finally read it. And got completely sucked in.
8. Warcross – Marie Lu. I’m not a gamer so I wasn’t sure what to expect but this was great. It was written so I could still grasp the world even though I didn’t know some of the terminology.
7. One Dark Throne – Kendare Blake. Just when you thought it couldn’t be darker than Three Dark Crowns…
6. Renegades – Marissa Meyer. I loved the whole heroes vs villains but whose the real villains vibe.
5. Bad Romance – Heather Demetrios. The book leaves an impact!
4. Ginny Moon – Benjamin Ludwig. I don’t read outside YA as often as I would like but books like this makes me want to do it more.
3. Eliza and her Monsters – Francesca Zappia. So relatable! Francesca Zappia is 2 for 2 is amazing books.
2. The Last Namsara – Kristen Ciccarelli. I really loved the way old stories were used in this book.
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas. This book feels like I read it so long ago but it’s still in my head when someone asks what’s the best book I’ve read recently.