Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten books to read on the beach/poolside, or Summer TBR. I did Summer TBR. I usually find there’s less books being published in the Summer months that are on my must-read immediately list so it’s usually a good time for me to get ahead on some ARC reading.
10. The Darkest Legacy – Alexandra Bracken. I’ve been waiting to go back into the Darkest Minds world.
9. The Life Lucy Knew – Karma Brown. I’ve been trying to read more fiction this year.
8. Catwoman: Soulstealer – Sarah J Maas. The DC origins books have been pretty good so far.
7. Wildcard – Marie Lu. Warcross was one of my top reads last year so I can’t wait for this one.
6. Nightblood – Elly Blake. I’ve loved the first two and can’t wait to read the end.
5. The Towering Sky – Katharine McGee. Another ending that I’ve been waiting for.
4. Neverwake – Amy Plum. I have the feeling something big will happen in this sequel.
3. Sadie – Courtney Summers. This sounds creepy and perfect for a stormy night.
2. Rule – Ellen Goodlett. This sounds very Three Dark Crowns-ish so I’m intrigued.
1. For a Muse of Fire – Heidi Heilig. This one just looks epic.