Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten books I could re-read forever.
10. Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell. The main character was just so relatable in many ways.
9. My Lady Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows. This was so funny and ended up being a favourite. I was unsure about the history/humour mash-up at first but it worked.
8. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins. Usually this is re-reading certain parts of the series then marathoning the movies.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins. My favourite of the three of them.
6. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han. So cute and a great pick-me-up book.
5. Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi. Not out yet but I already want to re-read it.
4. Circle of Magic – Tamora Pierce. Tamora Pierce is the author that got me reading fantasy.
3. Wintersong – S Jae-Jones. This was just so beautifully written.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia – CS Lewis. I got the boxset for Christmas one year and read them all in a week. Still a go-to series.
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling. Because there is never a bad time to re-read Harry Potter.