Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish, and has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten love freebie. I did Top Ten book titles that could be romantic, not necessarily that the books themselves are romantic or have happy endings. Just the titles sound that way.
10. Say You’ll Remember Me – Katie McGarry. Who doesn’t want to be remembered by someone they love?
9. The Secret of a Heart Note – Stacey Lee. This titles makes me think of little notes folded into hearts.
8. The Start of Me and You – Emery Lord. Every love story has a beginning.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins. And who doesn’t want a happily ever after?
6. Proof of Forever – Lexa Hillyer. Proof that love is everlasting.
5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han. When I first heard this title I imagined a girl writing letters to all her exes because she finally found the one.
4. Romancing the Throne – Nadine Jolie Courtney. It had romance right in the title.
3. Love and Other Unknown Variables – Shannon Lee Alexander. Love is most definitely an unknown variable.
2. PS I Like You – Kasie West. Because like can turn to love.
- When My Heart Joins the Thousand – AJ Steiger. This sounds like it should be a line in a poem.