Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is the official Top Ten Tuesday is taking a break for a few weeks so I’m making one up. Top Ten book covers that remind me of Summer without having a beach/lake.
10. Since You’ve Been Gone – Morgan Matson. Shades and ice cream. Plus the ice cream is melting so it looks like a hot day.
9. The Unlikelies – Carrie Firestone. All of the nice, cool desserts that I want to eat.
8. Once and For All – Sarah Dessen. I think all the weddings I’ve been to have been in the Summer and the nice bright flowers just add to the Summer-y feel.
7. Lucky in Love – Kasie West. The only time there’s rides like this in town is during the Summer so it instantly takes me there.
6. The way to Game the Walk of Shame – Jenn P Nyegen. The sunny day, the dress, the shoes, all say Summer to me.
5. Chasing Impossible – Katie McGarry. It’s the beautiful sunny day in a field that reminds me of Summer.
4. The Secret of a Heart Note – Stacey Lee. With this one, it’s the flowers and the colours.
3. Alex, Approximately – Jenn Bennett. Enjoying a nice, warm night in the pool means it has to be Summer here.
2. After the Game – Abbi Glines. Bonfires are everywhere in the Summer around here.
- The Sun is Also a Star – Nicola Yoon. It’s definitely the colours of this one that make me think of Summer.