Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is a Top Ten YA books I think my Dad would read.
10. Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson. My Dad already likes him but hasn’t ventured into his YA series yet.
9. Avalon – Mindee Arnett. He likes sci-fi and he doesn’t leave the room when I put on Firefly for the millionth time so I think he would like this duology.
8. The Maze Runner – James Dashner. He enjoyed the movies but the books are so much better.
7. Falling Kingdoms – Morgan Rhodes. He enjoys Game of Thrones so I think he would like this fantasy series.
6. Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo. We’ve watched so many heist movies together so this duology seems perfect.
5. Bluescreen – Dan Wells. My Dad isn’t a gamer or too techy but he does enjoy shows that have those plots.
4. The 5th Wave – Rick Yancey. Alien invasion always make a great movie night choice in our house so this one seems like a good choice.
3. Unwind – Neal Shusterman. This one I’ve talked about so much and he has actually expressed interest in the concept.
2. The Cage – Megan Shepherd. I think he would like this aliens capture humans plot.
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling. He’s seen all the movies, paid to see them in theater with us, and I think he would really like the books if he gave them a chance.