Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten fandoms I’m in. Some are specific, some are not. Some might only be a fandom in my head.
10. Firefly. For a show that lasted only a season and a movie, it sure has a lasting fanbase.
9. Tearjerkers. This is one of those “maybe it’s only a fandom to me” ones but I love tearjerkers, the kind that rip your heart to shreds and if they feel nice, they might put a few pieces back together.
8. Throne of Glass. It’s one of my favourite series so how could I not be a member of its fandom?
7. Vampire books/TV/movies. There seems to be less and less new stuff available but Vampire Academy and Buffy will always be a go-to. And there’s new YA Buffy books that I’m both nervous and excited about.
6. Broadway. Hamilton is a pretty new obsession, and the more dominant aspect of my Broadway fandom right now but there’s so many plays that have pulled me into this one.
5. The Darkest Minds. I’m hoping to see this fandom really grow once the movie starts filming and we start seeing pictures and clips.
4. Medical shows. If it’s a medical show and it’s decent, I will become addicted and annoy people by talking about it so much.
3. Charmed. Another show that’s no longer on the air but I am still obsessed over and binge watch reruns.
2. Narnia. This series was one of my first box sets and it has stayed with me ever since.
- Harry potter. This fandom will never die.