Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is Top Ten books I read in one sitting.
10. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han. This was a really cute book and easy to devour in one sitting.
9. Frost Like Night – Sara Raasch. I read the first two books in this series really fast as well but it was the conclusion that had me up all night.
8. The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas. The super relevant story line had me unable to put this one down until I was finished.
7. The Crown’s Game – Evelyn Skye. The sequel was also addicting but it was the first one that had me completely sucked in.
6. Caraval – Stephanie Garber. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.
5. Starfall – Melissa Landers. I loved the first one but this companion focused on characters I fell in love with when they were supporting and they got a chance here to have their own story.
4. Goodbye Days – Jeff Zetner. Sad stories, or devastating stories, can be very, very hard to put down.
3. The Last Time We Say Goodbye – Cynthia Hand. See above. This one remains one of the books that I still think about since reading it.
2. A List of Cages – Robin Roe. I loved the focus on friendship over romance in this one.
- The Secret of a Heart Note – Stacey Lee. I really liked the whole history of Mim’s family and this was so cute.