Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten books I wish had more/less X in them. I went with Top Ten series I wish had more books in them/books had more pages in them.
10. Carry On – Rainbow Rowell. I would have loved to read all of books in the Simon Snow series.
9. Reboot – Amy Tintera. This is a case of being satisfied with the duology but if there happened to be a third book added, I would scream in delight.
8. Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi. This is one of my favourite series but if more books were added with some of the supporting characters as focus, I would be completely thrilled with that.
7. The Orphan Queen – Jodi Meadows. This is one where I would love to see more prequels than a follow-up. There’s a few short prequel stories that were released but I would love to see a full length one.
6. Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins. There are so many other characters that could have their own spin-off book. I love the way the series ended but at the same time, I would love to know more about these characters.
5. Snow Like Ashes – Sara Raasch. This is another one where I would love to know more about what happens to the supporting characters after the series ends.
4. Avalon – Mindee Arnett. With how much this reminded me of Firefly, I would read as many books in this series as I could.
3. How it Feels to Fly – Kathryn Holmes. Just one more chapter to see how the other kids in therapy group were doing. Just one more.
2. The Secret of a Heart Note – Stacey Lee. There’s part of me that thinks this is perfect. There’s another part of me that wants to see more of their stories, either their clients or their history.
1. Shutter – Courtney Alameda. I would just love to see anything more in this universe.