Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten freebie! I chose to do Top Ten book covers I would love to recreate.
10. Fallen – Lauren Kate. I live near a lot of forest and I have long dark hair. With the right clothes, this one seems doable.
9. Hunted – Meagan Spooner. It’s actually snowing right now.
8. The Way to Game the Walk of Shame – Jenn P Nguyen. The heels may be a problem but I walk like that a lot.
7. Falling Kingdoms – Morgan Rhodes. It would probably have to be a backdrop but this just seems like posing would be so much fun.
6. The Great Hunt – Wendy Higgins. I seem to have a thing for covers showcasing the woods.
5. Stalking Jack the Ripper – Kerri Maniscalco. I really want to wear this outfit.
4. The Inside of Out – Jenn Marie Thorne. Another one that seems totally doable with a couple of assists from friends.
3. Girl Against the Universe – Paula Stokes. There’s plenty of tennis courts in my area. I could do this.
2. Second Chance Summer – One of the few things we have more of than trees is water views.
1. The Unexpected Everything – Morgan Matson. Not only would I get to re-create a cool cover but I’d get to pet dogs and eat ice cream. Seems like a win.