Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten 2017 debuts I’m excited to read.
10. Caraval – Stephanie Garber. I love books with great sisterly relationships and this one seems like it will have that so many times over.
9. Wintersong – S Jae-Jones. Another one that seems like it will have a great sister relationship. Plus it’s a retelling of Labyrinth.
8. Frostblood – Elly Blake. There’s been a lot of fantasy books out this last year or so but I won’t stop getting excited for them, especially when they involve powers and revenge.
7. The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas. This one already feels like it’s going to memorable and important.
6. Blood Rose Rebellion – Rosalyn Eves. I really love the tag line of this book.
5. Empress of a Thousand Skies – Rhoda Belleza. I love Sci-Fi and this one looks like it promises to be action-packed.
4. The Hidden Memory of Objects – Danielle Mages Amato. The concept of this one really, really intrigues me.
3. You’re Welcome, Universe – Whitney Gardner. This is another book that seems like it will be memorable and important.
2. A List of Cages – Robin Roe. I am so excited for this one that seems like it will focus on the relationship between a boy and his former foster brother with romance in the background.
1. Cold Summer – Gwen Cole. This was a WOW pick not too long ago and I am still so excited for it.