Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten books I can’t wait to read in the first half of next year.
10. Caraval – Stephanie Garber. This one caught my eye during a cover reveal.
9. The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas. I have a feeling this will be a powerful book.
8. Carve the Mark – Veronica Roth. I’ve been excited for this one since it was first announced.
7. Starfall – Melissa Landers. I loved Starflight and a companion that includes my favourite supporting character as a main, yes please.
6. Blood Rose Rebellion – Rosalyn Eves. I just really want this cover in my shelf. The book sounds good too but I just really want this cover.
5. Traitor to the Throne – Alwyn Hamilton. I loved the first book so I cannot wait for this one.
4. Given to the Sea – Mindy McGinnis. I will read anything Mindy McGinnis writes.
3. The Upside of Unrequired – Becky Albertalli. I loved Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda so I will definitely read a companion to it.
2. A Court of Wings and Ruin – Sarah J Maas. It’s Sarah J Maas. That’s enough of an explanation, right?
1. The Flame in the Mist – Renee Ahdieh. A new series by the author of The Wrath and the Dawn….why don’t I have a time machine?