Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten Thanksgiving theme. Top Ten things I am thankful for.
10. My friends/co-workers. I am lucky enough to work with some great people who have become some of my best friends. It’s them I go out to the movies with, discuss books with, go out to dinner with. Without them, I’d just be sitting at home.
9. Netflix. For those days when I really don’t feel like doing anything or need an instant pick me up.
8. Bath products. Bubbles bath, bath salts, bath bombs. I love taking long baths to relax.
7. Candles. Going into the holiday season working retail, I need all the help relaxing I can get.
6. Our fire pit. When we’re outside, this is the central place to be. Not only does it smell nice, it’s a place where the family gathers around to roast marshmallows and talk.
5. My health and the health of my family. It’s been a pretty good year health wise and I hope it stays that way.
3. A little financial freedom. This year it finally seems like all those extra hours worked are paying off.
2. New additions. My sister had a baby back in February:)
1. You guys! For reading my rambles about books that, when I started this blog, I thought no one would ever care.