Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten movie freebie. I did Top Ten movies I watch while in a reading slump.
10. Ice Castles. I love figure skating and romance and overcoming obstacles so this one is perfect.
9. Lord of the Rings trilogy. I love the action and the plot but it’s the friendships that get me the most.
8. The Magnificent Seven. One of my favourite movies of all time.
7. Inception. I love books and movies with twists that you can’t see coming or ones that leave you with questions, but the right kind of questions.
6. The Usual Suspects. Another favourite that has so many elements that I love.
5. The Green Mile. This was my first Stephen King book and movie so I have a huge soft spot for it.
4. The Lion King. Nothing busts a reading slump like a Disney movie.
3. Rent. Friendships and music. So perfect.
2. The Breakfast Club. I am huge on friendships in books and movies and when a book says it has a Breakfast Club vibe, I need to read it.
1. Harry Potter. This is my ultimate reading slump buster.