Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten books I’ve added to my TBR.
10. The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas. This one seems like one of those books that can make a very powerful needed statement.
9. Small Great Things – Jodi Picoult. I’m not usually a huge Jodi Picoult reader but this one caught my attention.
8. The Inconceivable Life of Quinn – Marianna Baer. It sounds a bit like The West Wing meets Jane the Virgin if taken at face value but that’s only if we can trust the narrator.
7. Alex & Eliza – Melissa de la Cruz. Because it’s Hamilton. I added it the second I heard.
6. A Million Junes – Emily Henry. I really liked The Love That Split the World so I’m excited for this author’s new one.
5. One of Us is Lying – Karen M McManns. I will read anything that compares itself to The Breakfast Club meets X.
4. Definitions of Indefinable Things – Whitney Taylor. This one just struck me as something I would pick up in all aspects. Title, cover, premise.
3. A List of Cages – Robin Roe. Another one that really struck me in all the important ways.
2. Brave New Girl – Rachel Vincent. I love Rachel Vincent.
1. Cold Summer – Gwen Cole. Time travel plus an amazingly beautiful cover plus very high stakes. I am in.