Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten books I would buy if someone handed me a fully loaded gift card(aka new favourite person)
10. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – JK Rowling. The only reason this is number 10 is because I already do have a copy. But I also have two copies of all the other Harry Potter books so….
9. Menagerie – Rachel Vincent. I loved the Soul Screamers series but this is one I keep coming back to without ever buying it. One day.
8. Touch of Frost – Jennifer Estep. I read the prequel novella a while ago and liked it but never got around to buying any of the series.
7. Stealing Home – Nicole Williams. If this guy is anything like Jesse…..I need it now
6. Ugly Love – Colleen Hoover. I’ve always wanted to read a book by her but just never took the jump yet.
5. Battle Angel – Scott Speer. I liked the first two and own them in hardcover. This one doesn’t seem to be released in hardcover that I’ve found so I’ve hesitated in buying it. It won’t match.
4. The Invisible Library – Genevieve Cogman. This is another one I just seem to keep hesitating to buy – even when I’ve had it in my hands.
3. A Tyranny of Petticoats – Jessica Spotswood. Anthologies have been hit or miss so I keep passing this one by. One day it will be mine.
2. Etiquette & Espionage – Gail Carriger. Spies are fun?
- United – Melissa Landers. I saw this one at the store and didn’t pick it up. Regretted it as soon as I got home.