Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten things I’ve wanted to try after reading about it in a book.
10. DJ. I love music and dancing(which I pretend I’m good at) and have always wanted to try DJing. This Song Will Save Your Life made me want to try it even more.
9. Ballet. I love ballet. I’ve seen Swan Lake so many times. If there’s a performance nearby, I’m there. I definitely don’t have the flexibility for it but I wish I did.
8. Drama. I was too shy during school and had no free time so joining the drama club was out of the question. Now though, I think I would give it a try.
7. Con games. I would be so bad at them. I am terrible at lying but this book made me with I could learn just to be a part of a team like this one.
6. Football. I’ve attempted(and at times succeeded) at several sports but football was never one of them.
5. Fan conventions. The few times I’ve had an opportunity to make plans to attend something, I’ve talked myself out of it. This book just made me want to go even more. It will happen one day.
4. Fencing. Fencing didn’t play a huge role in this book but with one of the main characters being very good at it and seeming to have fun, it made me want to try it.
3. Work on a ranch. I know it would be a lot of hard work but I love the country and I love horses.
2. Write. I used to write all the time but then got away from it. This book brought back that desire to buy a million journals and fill them.
1. Archery. This is something that I’ve wanted to do before, back when I was obsessed(and still am a bit) with Robin Hood.