Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is a freebie so I chose Top Ten book worlds I would love to have jewelry from(I excluded the ones I already have jewelry from like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Narnia)
10. Legend – Marie Lu. The symbols on these covers would make such cool necklaces.
9. Cinder – Marissa Meyer. This one would be higher on the list if I didn’t have a bracelet on the way that was inspired by The Lunar Chronicles.
8. Vampire Academy – Richelle Mead. I just love this series so I know I would wear some jewelry inspired by it.
7. Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo. I’m sure jewelry exists for this amazing world but I don’t own any. Yet.
6. The Winner’s Curse – Marie Rutkoski. The covers are just so pretty so jewelry inspired by them would be pretty too, right?
5. The Orphan Queen – Jodi Meadows. Another one with such pretty covers that the jewelry would have to be pretty. I like pretty.
4. Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi. I love this series so much I can’t believe I haven’t looked for jewelry inspired by it yet.
3. Throne of Glass – Sarah J Maas. Again, I’m sure there’s jewelry out there already but I don’t own any. Yet….
2. Snow Like Ashes – Sara Raasch. A necklace with each cover or a bracelet with them all would be sooooo pretty.
1. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard. For some reason I really want the crown from this cover as a bracelet.