Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is Top Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Twitter/Instagram/Youtube/Snapchat/Facebook. I didn’t choose a specific medium and I linked to their blogs instead of Twitter accounts or Instagrams.
10. YA Books Central: They do a lot of giveaways and it’s a site where you can post reviews and interact with other book-lovers, like Goodreads.
9. Epic Reads: They’re the reason I feel so up to date on so many books that are coming out.
8. ThatArtsyReaderGirl: She’s running a 2016 Debut Author Challenge so there’s a ton of information on debut authors and their books. And it’s a fun challenge.
7. ChrissiReads: Definitely check out her cool features like Fairy Tale Friday and Beth and Chrissi do Kid-lit.
6. Bookworm Boutique: So many cool items to buy. I want way too many of them!
5. Another Ramble: So much books info, book-to-movie info and more!
4. Uppercase Box: This is a subscription box that is YA themed with new releases each month and some book-inspired items to go along with it. It makes my day when the box comes in the mail.
3. Fandom of the Month Club: Another subscription box, this time it’s jewelry. It’s always fandom related and the fandom is a surprise each month. They’ve done a lot of bookish ones like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent.
2. The Geeky Cauldron: Not a subscription site but more fandom jewelry. She actually runs Fandom of the Month but this is her shop site. I’ve bought a few things from it but usually I just stalk instagram and wish I could buy everything.
1. The Broke and Bookish: Because I need Top Ten Tuesday in my life.