Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s topic is top ten books on my Spring TBR list.
10. The Museum of Heartbreak – Meg Leder. I’ve been eyeing this one for a while and it seems like the kind of book that could be full of new beginning, which seems perfect for Spring.
9. Lucky Few – Kathryn Ormsbee. This is another one that I’ve been eyeing. It might break my heart.
8. Don’t Get Caught – Kurt Dinan. I’ve seen it said that this has a Breakfast Club feel to it. That’s enough for me.
7. Ivory and Bone – Julie Eshbaugh. Fantasy with a Pride and Prejudice feel? Yes please.
6. Traitor Angels – Anne Blankman. Auto-buy author so this is a definite.
5. Ruined – Amy Tintera. Another auto-buy author.
4. The Way Back to You – Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott. Road trip book that seems like it’ll hit me hard in the feels.
3. The Crown’s Game – Evelyn Skye. I haven’t read many books set in Russia, present Russia or a fantasy version, but the ones I have read I’ve really enjoyed so hopes are high.
2. Even if the Sky Falls – Mia Garcia. The cover’s so pretty and it’s set in New Orleans. How could I not?
1. This Savage Song – Victoria Schwab. This seems dark and addicting.