Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s Top Ten is books added to my TBR list.
10. Bad Romance – Heather Demetrios. No cover for this one yet but I will read anything Heather Demetrios writes.
9. Dead Girls Society – Michelle Krys. I enjoyed Hexed And Charmed by this author and I’m always interested to see how an author I’ve read in only one genre slides into something completely different.
8. Lucky Few – Kathryn Ormsbee. This one is compared to Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl, which I haven’t yet read but plan to and know people who have loved it.
7. Hunted – Megan Spooner. It’s Beauty with a battleaxe. I’m in.
6. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire – Rosamund Hodge. I’ve enjoyed her re-tellings so far and this one seems even darker than the others.
5. Starfall – Melissa Landers. Sequel to Starflight. I need this now.
4. Heartless – Marissa Meyer. The story of the Queen of Hearts before she became the Queen of Hearts sounds really intriguing.
3. Unearthed – Aime Kaufman and Megan Spooner. It says Indiana Jones meets Lara Croft. Yes please.
2. P.S. I Like You – Kasie West. I’ve really liked all of Kasie West’s books so far and I see no reason why this will change.
- The Way Back to You – Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott. It’s a road trip book that also sounds heartbreaking.