Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s Top Ten is books from 2015 that I wish I’d gotten to.
10. The Darkest Part of the Forest – Holly Black. This one was on my radar before it came out then just kept falling from it once I bought it.
9. The Falconer – Elizabeth May. This is one I was really excited about but it never came to the bookstore here and I kept forgetting to order it. That’s been rectified.
8. Dreamland – Robert L Anderson. Another one I meant to buy but eventually put on my Christmas list. Santa brought it so hopefully I can read it in 2016.
7. Firefight – Brandon Sanderson. I really enjoyed Steelheart so there’s really no excuse to have put this one off.
6. The Storyspinner – Becky Wallace. This is the sad story of a book that got left in the corner of a bookshelf and forgotten about. Until now.
5. We All Looked Up – Tommy Wallach. I mean to read it but also never seemed to be in the mood for this.
4. Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo. I have a co-worker who tells me I need to read this every shift we have together. So I will read it this year. Hopefully.
3. Ungodly – Kendare Blake. Got it for Christmas finally so now I need to know how the series will end.
2. A Thousand Nights – EK Johnston. Another one that I bought and put in a corner.
1. Promises I Made – Michelle Zink. This one didn’t come out until late in the year so it didn’t leave a lot of time. But I meant to read it as soon as it came out.