Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week’s Top Ten books I’m most anticipating for the first half of 2016.
10. Passenger – Alexandra Bracken. The only reason this isn’t higher is because I had an ARC and already read it(and loved it) but I still want a physical copy because cover love!!!
9. The Love That Split the World – Emily Henry. I love the cover and this one sounds like a book I will definitely love.
8. The Year We Fell Apart – Emily Martin. This is another one I can’t wait for but have to. I have an ARC but it’s a 2016 debut so I have to wait. AHHH.
7. Riders – Veronica Rossi. It’s a new book from Veronica Rossi. Of course I’m excited.
6. Glass Sword – Victoria Aveyard. If I’m the one who unboxes this at the bookstore, I’m pretty sure the whole mall will know from my scream.
5. The Raven King – Maggie Stiefvater. When I think about this book, I sing Ingrid Michaelson’s “Be OK’ in my mind.
4. The Great Hunt – Wendy Higgins. It’s a new Wendy Higgins, which means a new book boyfriend.
3. The Mirror King – Jodi Meadows. There’s just no words because the first book….AHHHH……
2. When We Collided – Emery Lord. I have loved both Emery Lord’s books so I can reasonably assume this one will be amazing. And give me another book boyfriend.
1b. Traitor Angels – Anne Blankman. NEW ANNE BLANKMAN!!!
1a. Ruined – Amy Tintera. NEW AMY TINTERA!!!