I was tagged by Aetheristrux from The Amazing Life of a Bookworm. Click and check out her answers to the tag:) Thanks Aetheristrux.
- Would you rather read only trilogies or only read standalones?
Either way I miss out on a lot of great books but I’ll say trilogies to this one. It still seems to be the most common for series so I’d get to read a lot more than if just reading standalones.
- Would you rather read only male or female authors?
Another hard one. Some of my favourite books this year have been by male authors but I’ll have to say female, just because the YA genre is still mostly female authors and I’m able to read more books that way.
- Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Amazon by default. We don’t have Barnes and Noble.
- Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
Another hard one. There’s been some great adaptations but there have also been a lot of bad ones(that I still love for some reason). They’ve had some success with TV recently but there’s also some pilots that were never picked up. I’ll say movies because I think there’s a better chance of something happening and the last few adaptations I’ve seen were great.
- Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
This one’s easy. 5 books a week. It’s less than what I’m currently averaging at my pace because this year has been a wild reading year.
- Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
This one depends on the definition of author in this context. If it means author of books, then I’d rather be a reviewer. If it means author of anything written, then I’d rather be an author. I do write but when I do, it’s songs.
- Would you rather be a librarian or bookseller?
I am a bookseller:)
- Would you rather read only your favourite genre or every other genre but your favourite?
Well my favourite genre is dystopian since I love seeing the new worlds authors can create from the destruction of our current one, building characters to be rebels, rooting for the good guys to take back the government. But it seems like this genre is getting less popular so that makes it easier to say every other genre.
- Would you rather read only ebooks or physical books?
I am a collector of physical books. This hurts a little though since most of the ARCs I get are in ebook format so I guess I wouldn’t be able to read them anymore. I have seven bookshelves in my room alone, not including the shelves in my closet and we just built a huge bookcase in the living room so I think I have enough room to say physical books.
And for the tagging part, I tag: