Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten all time favourites from the last three years. Ummmm, this might be hard.
10. Something Real – Heather Demetrios. My first Demetrios book and I fell in love. There were great characters, great relationships, and I just couldn’t put it down.
9. I’ll Meet You There – Heather Demetrios. Another Demetrios book. I didn’t think it was possible but I actually liked this one a tiny bit more than Something Real. Everything about this book was perfect.
8. Rites of Passage – Joy N Hensley. Sam McKenna was one of my favourite characters last year and she made this book one of my favourites too. No way could I handle what she went through.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins. So perfect. It was still very typical Stephanie Perkins but with more angst and growing up.
6. Into the Still Blue – Veronica Rossi. This was such a great way to end a great series.
5. Second Chance Summer – Morgan Matson. I fell in love with the characters and the setting and then got my heart broken.
4. The Last Time We Say Goodbye – Cynthia Hand. Lex’s journey to forgiveness and acceptance was so well written that I enjoyed getting my heart shattered.
3. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard. Worth the hype, worth the hype, worth the hype. I couldn’t put this one down. The sequel is already on my highly anticipating list.
2. Rebel – Amy Tintera. The first book was great but the second really showed how much Wren grew as a character and the dual POV worked so well.
1. Positive – Paige Rawl. I never thought a biography would end up at the top of an all time favourites list but here it is. Her courage to face everything that was happening to her was inspiring.