Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten book related problems I have.
10. Finishing series. I’m getting better at this and have been finishing or catching up on series that I own but it’s still a problem.
9. Shelf space. I expect this one to be common. There’s so many books and so little space. Plus where do you put the new ones so that your shelving system isn’t completely messed up?
8. Series not matching. This is something that will likely get a series relegated to being hidden in the second row behind other books. Series that match get to stay out front.
7. Same names. There’s so many names out there but yet I still manage to read books back to back where two characters will have the name first name and with the first one still clearly in my head, it can get a little confusing.
6. Being the first of your group to read the book. There’s no one to freak out with:(
5. Crying in public. Everyone stares.
4. Not enough self control to put the book away after saying just one more chapter. Instead I end up finishing the book and need lots of caffeine to get through the day.
3. Buying too many books. Again, probably will be a popular one. Am I ever going to be able to finish all the books I own and the ones I know I’m going to buy? Probably not.
2. Great concept, flat execution. Oh, how many times the premise of a book has sucked me in, I’m really for awesomeness, only to be disappointed.
1. Matching cover unavailable. Not only do they change the cover in the middle of the series, getting them to match in hardcover is impossible.