Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten books I can’t believe I haven’t read from X genre. I couldn’t narrow it down to just one specific genre like sci-fi or fantasy so I chose the whole YA world.
10. Hourglass- Myra McEntire. This one has been out for a while and has been on my shelf for almost just as long but I have yet to even open it.
9. The Lost Hero – Rick Riordan. I loved the Percy Jackson series and I know I’ll love this one. But I still have yet to pick it up to read(I do own it).
8. The Bitter Kingdom – Rae Carson. I loved The Girl of Fire and Thorn so why haven’t I finished this last book. I blame the fear of finales(that I have been getting better with).
7. Incarnate – Jodi Meadows. I keep hearing such amazing things about Jodi Meadows and her The Orphan Queen is on my highly anticipated list. I own this whole series but have yet to read any of it.
6. Where She Went – Gayle Forman. I read If I Stay and I liked it and I really wanted to know what was going to happen next. But I never read the book that actually tells us what happens next. Oops?
5. Scarlet – Marissa Meyer. I keep hearing this series gets better as it goes along but I have yet to pick up the second and discover that for myself.
4. Seraphina- Rachel Hartman. I love dragons and I have an arc of the sequel so I really have to read this one soon. I have no excused.
3. Siege and Storm – Leigh Bardugo. Another one where I loved the first book and have yet to pick up the second even though I now own the whole series. Maybe a marathon is in order.
2. On Jellicoe Road – Melina Marchetta. I think I’m afraid of the feels I know this book will cause so I keep avoiding it even though I really should read it.
1. Second Chance Summer – Morgan Matson. Another one I think I’m avoiding due to fear of the feels. I do plan on reading this one soon. Hopefully.