Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten reading/blogging/life goals for 2015.
1. Read 150 books. This is my overall reading goal for next year. I have specific amounts of different genre books I want to read but they will hopefully add up to 150 in the end.
2. Read 30 debut authors in 2015. I’m participating in That Artsy Reader‘s debut author challenge. This will put me at a little over 2 debuts per month.
3. Finish more series. I’m doing better with this one.
4. Set up a better ARC reading schedule so I don’t feel like I’m always behind.
1. More reviews. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing great at it and others, it’s just too busy. Writing and planning them ahead of time will hopefully help with that.
2. Discussion posts. I’ve steered clear from having them and participating in them because I’m not a fan of when(if) they turn a little ugly when people just can’t agree. But the book community, from what I’ve seen, is very open to accepting other people’s opinions so it might not be as scary as I thought.
3. Comment more on blogs. I keep meaning to but I prefer using my laptop to write so if I’m on my phone or tablet when I read the post, I’ll tell myself I’ll comment later. Then forget. I’m just going to have to get use to using my tablet to comment.
1. Get in shape. In the summers I walk to work and I use the treadmill but I want to do more.
2. Re-organize my bedroom from top to bottom. I got a new desk and new bookshelves for Christmas/birthday and need to fit them in somehow.
3. Socialize more. Go to coffee shops, town events, etc. I’m either home or at work. Occasionally I go to the movies with friends but I’m not a bar person, which limits the socializing aspect in this town.