Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten books I’m looking forward to in 2015.
10. A Cold Legacy – Megan Shepherd. Last book in a series I’ve been loving.
9. The Harder You Fall – Joy N Hensley. No cover or official release date beyond that it’s in 2015 yet. Loved Rites of Passage and this one is about a girl in the world of mixed martial arts.
8. I’ll Meet You There – Heather Demetrios. I’ve loved both her books so far and this one sounds like another one that I will love.
7. Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke – Anne Blankman. I loved Prisoner of Night and Fog so I can’t wait to see where it goes.
6. The Ruby Circle – Richelle Mead. More Adrian, more Sydney, no brainer.
5. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard. I want this one for the cover alone but the synopsis sounds good too.
4. The Orphan Queen – Jodi Meadows. Another one with an amazing cover.
3. The Wrong Side of Right – Jean Marie Thorne. This one is being described as part My Life Next Door, part Princess Diaries with a dash of Aaron Sorkin. Anything with those three things is going to get my attention.
2. What You Left Behind – Jessica Verdi. This one is going to break me. I know it.
1. The Cage – Megan Shepherd. Aliens capture teens and put them in a zoo. I’m in.