Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there’s a different topic. This week is top ten books on my Winter TBR list. I read a little over half the books on my Fall TBR so hopefully I can do better this time around.
10. Polaris – Mindee Arnett. I loved the first one and I’m excited to go back into this world.
9. A Cold Legacy – Megan Sheperd. Finale to the Madman’s Daughter series. Very dark, gothic retellings and I’ve been loving.
8. My Heart and Other Black Holes – Jasmine Warga. A physics geek, a website with a disturbing concept, a pact. This one’s been on my list since I first heard about it.
7. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard. The cover of this one caught my eye but the synopsis made this book a must read.
6. Better Than Perfect – Melissa Kantor. The seemingly perfect life starts falling apart and forcing the main character to discover more about herself, yes please.
5. Liars, Inc – Paula Stokes. I really enjoyed the author’s The Art of Lainey so I’m looking forward to this one. It sounds intense.
4. The Last Time We Say Goodbye – Cynthia Hand. I loved the Unearthly series and even though this is a completely different genre, I’m excited to see where the author takes this. I have a feeling it might break me.
3. I Was Here – Gayle Forman. Reading a new Gayle Forman book is a no-brainer for me.
2. All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven. This will one shatter me. I’m predicting it now.
1. I’ll Meet You There – Heather Demetrios. A new book from one of my new favourite authors.