I was nominated by http://stainonthepage.wordpress.com (check out her blog!). This award puts the spotlight on blog with less than 200 followers and this is actually the first I’m learning of it but it seems like such a great way to discover new blogs and get to know bloggers out there a little bit better. Thanks Helois for the nomination.
Link back to the blog that nominated you.
Nominate 10 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Provide 10 questions for the blogs you nominate.
Let the blogs know you’ve nominated them.
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Connecting with other readers and discussing books, because I can talk books all day.
2. Why did you start a blog? To connect with other readers but also to have a place for all my reviews and book stuff.
3. Do you prefer “real” books or will you also read on an e-reader? I have an e-reader and a tablet that I read on as well as “real” books but don’t have a preference one way or another. E-readers fit in my purse easier.
4. While on vacation do you stop by that area’s library just to check it out? If so why? I don’t but that’s because vacations are usually too busy to have time to stop. Unfortunately:(
5. What was your favorite book as a child? I was in love with Kit Pearson’s A Handful of Time. Read it so much it fell apart.
6. If you and your favorite character could meet up for lunch, where would you go? Samuel’s, a local coffee house that’s amazing and a great place for talking.
7. Where is your favorite place to read? In bed.
8. Do you have a preferred genre? Paranormal/fantasy YA
9. If you could live in a fictional place (inside a book) where would you live? This one’s hard since most of the books I read are either set in a real place or the place is always dangerous. But danger or not, Hogwart’s will always be tempting.
10. How long have you been blogging? Close to a year now.
My questions for nominees:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite movie/TV show adaption from a book?
3. Which book had the most satisfying ending for you?
4. Which author’s head would be most like to be in for a day?
5. What’s your number one hated love triangle(or pairing if no triangle)?
6. Which 2014 book released are you most anticipating?
7. Do you have any reading guilty pleasures?
8. What’s the one book(or series) you wish you could erase from memory just so you can read it for the first time?
9. What’s one book you hope doesn’t get turned into a movie because you just know Hollywood would ruin it?
10. How many books have you read so far this year?
And for the nominations: